The following are the Triangle CMSA board members for the 1/1/2018 through 12/31/2020 term. Please feel free to contact us!
President and Co-Chair
David Humes, MSW, LCSW, CCM
Community Care of Wake and Johnston Counties
Stacey Lee, BSN, RN, CCM
Past President and Certification Chair
Sandra Stephenson, RN, CCM
Membership Coordinator and
Ann Battle, RN, CCM
Exhibitor and Vendor Chair
Joycelyn Bowling, MA, BSN, RN, CCM
Website Manager Chair
Lori Moore, MSN, RN, CCM
Karen Vasquez, LCSW, CCM
Megan Holler, LCSW, CCM
Education and Public Relations Chair
Tricia Keipper, MSW, LCSW, CCM
Duke Raleigh Hospital
Facilities and Catering Chair
Kim Smith, MSN, RN, CCM
Susan Davis, MPH, RN, CCM
Carteret Health Care
Are you interested in becoming more involved with Triangle CMSA? We are always looking for excited professionals to assist the conference team with recruiting members, exhibitors, and sponsors. If you are interested in assisting with these sub-committees, let us know. Board members serve a two-year term. The following leadership competencies are required of our board members:
- Be aware of current CMSA issues, concerns, and vision.
- Fulfill the time commitment for the position, meetings are held monthly for these positions.
- Maintain professional conduct.
- Contribute to the enrichment of Triangle CMSA.
- Demonstrate the ability to provide effective leadership.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be computer literate and have online access for board communications.